Thursday, January 11, 2018

Blog 201: Get Even

Synopsis of the book from Goodreads:
Bree Deringer, Olivia Hayes, Kitty Wei, and Margot Mejia have nothing in common. At least that’s what they’d like the students and administrators of their elite private school to think. The girls have different goals, different friends, and different lives, but they share one very big secret: They’re all members of Don’t Get Mad, a secret society that anonymously takes revenge on the school’s bullies, mean girls, and tyrannical teachers.

When their latest target ends up dead with a blood-soaked “DGM” card in his hands, the girls realize that they’re not as anonymous as they thought—and that someone now wants revenge on them. Soon the clues are piling up, the police are closing in…and everyone has something to lose.

My Review:
Cover: I liked the cover. Very simple yet it shows the silhouettes of the girls and that kind of gives into the story, it shows that there is mystery in the story.

Things that I liked: I did enjoy reading about each of the girls and how their lives were, and how this one huge obstacle affected their lives inside and out. I enjoyed reading about the mystery that they have to figure out, every little detail that went into this story is simply amazing. I could tell that a lot of thought and research went into this book concept. I absolutely loved reading this book. I recommend anything by this author. I have read all of her books since the very first one.

Things that I didn't like: I didn't really care for the ending, though with that said, I also know that it was done that way on purpose (cliffhanger) because this is going to be a trilogy. Other than that, I have no complaints. 

Overall: I loved the story and I recommend it to all of my friends. This author is one of my favorites. I rate this a 4 out of 5 stars.



Thank you for stopping by, if you have read this, please feel free to leave a comment below. Happy Reading!

No comments: