Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Blog 181: The Stonekeeper’s Curse (Amulet #2)


Synopsis of the Book (from Goodeads)
In this thrilling sequel to AMULET #1: THE STONEKEEPER, Emily and her brother Navin head for Kanalis, a beautiful and mysterious city of waterfalls, where they hope to find the antidote for the poison that felled their mother. That cure lies in the eggs of a giant serpent atop Demon's Head Mountain, but the kids' archenemy, Trellis, is headed for the peak, too. A battle that will engulf all of Kanalis is looming. It's up to Em to triumph over evil while controlling the amulet's power . . . without losing herself!

My Review
Cover: I do like that cover with its colors and the characters that are within this book.

Things that I liked: I do like that the second book picks up where book one leaves off. We continue Emily and Navin's adventures in saving their mother and defeating any enemy that stands in their way. I absolutely loved seeing the vivid colors page after page and the story line was pretty good I thought. I do like the concept of the house also being a means of transportation for the stonekeeper and family. 

Things that I didn't like: I have no complaints here. 

Overall: I would rate this book a 5 out of 5 stars and would recommend this book to anyone who likes a quick read and likes reading graphic novels.


Thank you for stopping by, if you have read this, please feel free to leave to comment below. Happy Reading!

Peace and Love to All!

No comments: