Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Blog 169: Plan of Attack

Plan of Attack…more getting back into the groove of things here in the blogging world.

While it is not easy getting into the groove of things again, they say it takes two weeks to get into a routine with a new habit. Or to quit a old habit. However you want to look at it. My plan to get back into writing blog posting is simple:

1.)    Post a few book reviews of books that I have read recently. (probably enough to fill the gap of my non-blogging days LOL)
2.)    Create a blogging schedule or set of blogs that will be posted monthly (TBR, Wrap-ups, Reviews, Bookish things, and maybe even writer things)
3.)    Create a list of blog posts to post
4.)    Begin posting the posts.

Luckily for your guys I have already started. I made my list of book review that I want to post about, they are already written just have to post them one by one and release them out into the world. As for creating a blog post schedule or what kind of blog posts I will be continuing this blog with, I already have that started as well. It won’t be as easy to post things with my 4 month old, who is growing so fast and soon will be mobile. Which I can’t believe. I have been trying to come up with ideas for posts.

So if there is anything in particular you would like to read about either reading or writing wise, please leave a comment down below and I’ll work it in the best I can with the posting schedule.

For now I leave you to post another post.

As always, thank you for stopping by to read and I look forward to reading comments, and creating more posts for you to read.


Peace and Love to All.

No comments: