Thursday, January 11, 2018

Blog 199: Through the Woods

Synopsis of the Book from Goodreads
'It came from the woods. Most strange things do.'

Five mysterious, spine-tingling stories follow journeys into (and out of?) the eerie abyss.

These chilling tales spring from the macabre imagination of acclaimed and award-winning comic creator Emily Carroll.

Come take a walk in the woods and see what awaits you there...

My Review
 Cover: I liked the cover. It gives a lot of mystery to the stories at await you inside. 

Things that I liked: I did like that fact that the stories were in color and not in just black and white throughout the entire book. I did enjoy the little stories. Some of them were weird and some where a little creepy. I did like a few of them: Our Neighbor's House, A Lady's Hands are Cold. We were quite interesting little stories. I really enjoyed that it was a quick read.

Things that I didn't like: I didn't care much for some of the stories, The nesting place one was kind of weird and unusual. But other than that, I don't have any complaints.

Overall: I rated it a 4 out of 5 stars. A nice little quick read to fill a small amount of time.


Thank you for stopping by, if you have read this, please feel free to leave a comment below! Happy Reading!

No comments: