Thursday, January 11, 2018

Blog 211: iZombie Volume 3: Six Feet Under and Rising GN

Synopsis of the Book from Goodreads
The continuing adventures of the undead detective Gwen and her ghost pal Ellie and were-terrier Spot, written by World Fantasy Award finalist Chris Roberson! This collection features the "real-time" storyline "5 Brains, 5 Months," which follows the team as they uncover mystery after mystery over the course of a five-month period.

My Review
Cover: These covers get more and more interesting. 

Things that I liked: I believe this graphic novel series is starting to grow on me. In the beginning, I preferred the TV show over these graphic novels, but now I'm thinking that I like both just as equally. These graphic novels are adding more and more interesting characters, plot, plot twists, and the like. Gwen is getting more visions, and sometimes her secret comes out with unforeseen consequences or reactions to her secret.

Things that I didn't like: I still have a hard time with the fact that the graphic novel isn't close to what the TV show is. I imagine there would be differences between the two but not such a huge difference.

Overall: I rated this a 4 out of 5 stars.



Thank you for stopping by, if you have read this, please leave a comment below. Happy Reading!

No comments: