Thursday, January 11, 2018

Blog 205: Charmed Season 10 Volume 1 Graphic Novel

Synopsis of the book from Goodreads
When an ancient evil older than time itself targets the Charmed Ones, the girls realize they'll need to enlist some additional help. Calling on the services of their estranged sister, Prue, and the former demon, Cole, they will face what is perhaps the most powerful enemy of their lives!

My Review
Cover: I don't really like the cover all that much. I think they could have done something else for the cover to better represent the Charmed Ones. 

Things that I did like: I love that they are even continuing this series even though it is just a Graphic novel. I really wish they would continue it through TV shows. But here I at least get to see what life if like with the sisters and their families, their children, and the battles they are still fighting. 

Things that I didn't like: Sometimes throughout the graphic novel, I couldn't really see who was who. They all looked similar they didn't have their distinct features to say who is Piper, Phoebe, and Paige. I really wished they would be more distinct when drawing these characters.

Overall: I rated this a 5 out of 5, because I loved the Charmed Ones, and loved this because it was a quick read.



Thank you for stopping by, if you have read this, please leave a comment below. Happy Reading!

No comments: