Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Blog 188: Prince of Elves (Amulet #5)

Synopsis of the book from Goodreads:
THE ENEMY GROWS STRONGER...

Emily survived the chaos of the Guardian Academy, but Max Griffin has stolen the Mother Stone. With it, the Elf King forges new Amulets that will give him the power to invade and destroy the nation of Windsor. Emily and her friends lead the soldiers of the Cielis Guard in a fight to stop him, but Max stands in their way. And when she seeks information from the Voice of her Amulet, she discovers that the Voice is much more sinister than she ever could have imagined.

My Review
Cover: I do love the cover for this one. It reminds me of a sunset with blues and pink.

Things that I liked: I know I have probably said this about the previous installments of this series, but I really enjoy the fact that each book ends and the next book picks up where it left off. I also really enjoy reading and seeing the main character, Emily, and her family go through these obstacles and journey through different parts of this new world. I love that in each new book there is a new character or characters that are willing to help Emily and her family with their mission.

Things that I didn't like: I don't have any complaints however, I can't wait for the next installment to be released.

Overall: I would rate this a 5 out of 5 stars. I would recommend this series and this book to everyone. It is a fun read.

Thank you for stopping by, if you had read this, please feel free to leave a comment below. Happy Reading!

Peace and Love to All!

No comments: