Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Blog 176: Female Force Bestsellers: Stephenie Meyer

Synopsis of the book (from Goodreads):
Creator of the "Twilight" series, and one of the best-selling authors of our time, Stephenie Meyer is showcased in the pages of "Female Force." Find out how this humble church girl from Arizona gained a fan-following of millions by nurturing stories inspired through a vivid dream of romance between a human girl, and a vampire

My Review:
This was an interested yet quick read.

Things that I liked: This book / graphic / comic whichever you want to call it, was a quick read. I liked that this basically told the story of how Stephenie Meyer got her fame, but it also gives a little background into Stephenie's life going all the way back to birth and where she lived. I found it interesting. I thought that this was an interesting format to tell about the becoming of the Twilight Saga phenomenon. It even gave a little history about the Forks area and the Quileute tribe.

Things that I didn't like: The vampire in the beginning that tells us about the story of Stephenie Meyer and eats a spider in the middle of it as a snack. That was a little weird.

Overall: I would recommend this to any Twilight fan that hasn't read this, and anyone who would like to add this to their Twilight/ Stephenie Meyer fandom. I rated this a 4 out of 5 stars.


Thank you for stopping by, if you have read this, please feel free to leave a comment below. Happy Reading!


Peace and Love to All!

No comments: