Thursday, January 11, 2018

Blog 203: Goddess of the Night

Synopsis of the book from Goodreads
Vanessa, who has always had the special power to become invisible, discovers that she and her best friend Catty, a time-traveler, are goddesses of the moon who must fight together to overcome the evil Atrox.

My Review
The Cover: I love the cover with the blue iridescence of her dress and makeup.

Things that I liked: I really enjoyed the concept of these girls being a part of the goddesses. The fact they are daughters of the moon goddess Selene brings an interesting story to the surface. I enjoyed reading about the enemies of the story. About the girls and their powers and their personalities that each of them hold.

Things that I didn't like: I have no complaints really. It was a good read.

Overall: I rated it 5 out of 5 stars, because I really enjoyed the read and the concept of the goddesses. I would recommend this books to friends.



Thank you for stopping by, if you have read this, please leave a comment below. Happy Reading!

No comments: