Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Blog 167 - May 2016 TBR

As much as writing is important to me so is reading.

I try to read as much as possible. Every chance I get I am reading (or writing). I can always be found with a book nearby. Whether it is in my purse, my work bag, in my hand, or even sitting next to me.

So this month I have been reading quite a bit.

This month I already read 4 books:
1. The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket
2. Breathe: Yoga for Teens by Mary Kaye Chryssicas
3. Username: Evie by Joe Sugg
4. Shadowhunter's Guide: City of Bones - Mimi O'Connor

The Ersatz Elevator (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #6) Breathe: Yoga for Teens Username: Evie Shadowhunter's Guide: City of Bones

Currently Reading:
1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
2. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
3. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
4. The Falconer by Elizabeth May

 The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between The Falconer (The Falconer, #1)

ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies) to Read
1. The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May
2. With Malice by Eileen Cook

 The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2) With Malice

Between the currently reading and the ARCs I'm not reading them in any particular order. I have started numerous books before but one always captures my attention and I finish it to the end. But when I'm done reading each book, I review it and start the next book.

That is all for now. Happy Reading!!

No comments: