Friday, March 7, 2014

Blog 158 - December 2013 Wrap-up

Hey Everyone

As this year (2013) comes to an end, so does that reading challenging that I placed on myself for this year. This year in 2013, I set out to read 35 books. These are those books that helped me reach the end of my goal of 35 read books this year.

1. Charmed Graphic Season 9 Volume 4
2. The Sea of Monsters Graphic Novel
3. Santa is coming to Tampa Bay & St. Petersburg
4. Santa is coming to Florida
5. The Titan's Curse Graphic Novel

 Charmed: Season 9, Volume 4 Percy Jackson and the Olympians Sea of Monsters, The: The Graphic Novel Santa Is Coming to Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg Santa Is Coming to Florida Percy Jackson and the Olympians The Titan's Curse: The Graphic Novel

I am happy to say that I finished my goal for the year, and look forward to upping my goal in the new year. Until next time, Happy Reading!



No comments: