Friday, March 7, 2014

Blog 152: Charmed Graphic Season 9 Volume 4



Author: Paul Ruditis
Format: Paperback
Pages: 122
Publisher: Zenescope Entertainment
Publication date: November 30, 2012
ISBN-13: 9781937068608

About the Book
In only one decade they have experienced so much love and loss, joy and sorrow, failure and success. But time marches on and new challenges will be met as Phoebe is haunted by her past, Piper must deal with the present, and Paige is forced to cope with the future. See how Season 9 comes to a close!

My Review
Cover: I really enjoyed the cover on this one. Seeing all the sisters with the symbol in the background.

Things that I liked: I loved that this is a graphic novel and therefore is a quick read. The plot line seemed like something that would be within the show if they were to make this into a show. I liked how they set it up all the conflict and then the sisters had to figure out a way to vanquish the demon or evil at hand. I was surprised to see Prue made an appearance somewhat (you will have to read to find out).

Things that I didn't like: I have no problems with this one except that it was too short. I hope they make more.

Overall: I gave it a 5 out of 5 stars. I would highly recommend for those who loved the TV show Charmed.




Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: