Friday, March 7, 2014

Blog 156 - Santa is coming to Florida



Author: Steve Smallman
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 32
Publisher:
Publication Date:
ISBN-13:

About the Book
It's Christmas Eve, Have you been good? Santa's packed up all the presents and is headed your way! With the help of a certain rednosed reindeer, Santa flies over:
  • Freedom Tower, Miami
  • Florida State Capitol, Tallahassee
  • Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral
  • Sunshine Skyway Bridge
  • Magic Kingdom castle, Orlando
  • St. Augustine Cathedral
  • Old Tampa Bay Hotel, Tampa
  • Main Street Bridge, Jacksonville
  • Key West Lighthouse
  • Palm Tree and Everglades
  • Daytona International Speedway
"Ho, ho ho!" laughs Santa. "Merry Christmas, Florida!"
My Review
This is a close and very similar story to Santa is coming to Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg. But still very cute.

Things I liked: I just the storyline, the illustrations, and the colors used throughout this book. I loved that they even incorporated some of the famous or even well known buildings throughout Florida.

Things I didn't like: Nothing at all for this. I loved it.

Overall: I highly recommend them to anyone with little ones and need a bedtime story near the Christmas holiday season. I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: