Monday, June 18, 2012

Blog 59 - Book Haul #8


Hello everyone!

So I’m a little sad to write this post, but it must be done. This post will be the last Book Haul post I will be writing for the next two months. I’m going on a book buying ban until September, so that I might be able to get my TBR pile dwindled down a bit. I have 161 books to read, literally. The majority of these books I hope to read for my book reading challenge. So while this will be the last book Haul post for a while, I will be basically switching gears a little bit and doing more book reviews and other posts about my writing and such. I hope that you all will continue to stop by and read the blog.

Without further delay, here is my book haul!

Book Haul #8 (Week of June 11, 2012)

1. Rapture by Lauren Kate
2. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
3. Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
4. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
5. Tempest by Julie Cross

Until next post, Happy Reading!!

No comments: