Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog 56 - Book Haul #5, #6, and #7


Hello Everyone!

So it seems that I forgot to do book hauls for the past couple of weeks and/or I thought I did them and didn’t. Not exactly sure but I’m going to make sure that this doesn’t happen in the future. So this post will be a combination of 3 book hauls labeled by the week I got them. Gosh, this is so embarrassing. L

Let’s get started on those book hauls!

For the week of May 14, 2012
The books I got were:

1. Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James
2. Slide by Jill Hathaway
3. Tiger’s Quest (Signed) by Colleen Houck
4. Tiger’s Voyage (Signed) by Colleen Houck

Both books #3 and #4 were signed at the signing that I went to on May 19, 2012.

For the week of May 27, 2012.
These books were part of my birthday book Haul

1. Fifty Shades Darker by E L James
2. Fifty Shades Freed by E L James
3. Gone by Michael Grant
4. Scarlet by A C Gaughen
5. Where the wild things are by Maurice Sendak (May he RIP)

For the Week of June 3, 2012
Books that I got:

1. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
2. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
3. Classical Mythology (College Textbook)
4. A World of Art (College Textbook)

Yes, the last two books are my college textbooks for the summer semester.
Well that is all for me, Happy Reading!

No comments: