Friday, January 11, 2013

Blog 94- Post Christmas Book Haul




Hello everyone,
Today's blog post I will be sharing with you the books that I received as belated Christmas gifts from my family, and then some titles that I bought with some of my Christmas money.

1. An Abundance of Katherines – John Green
2. Looking for Alaska – John Green
3. The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Looking for Alaska An Abundance of Katherines The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Now I will share the titles that I got with some of my Christmas money…

1. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
2. Cursed by Jennifer Armentrout
3. Signed hardcover copy of Looking for Alaska by John Green
4. Evernight by Claudia Gray
5. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
6. Eyes like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
7. Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz
8. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
9. A Million Suns by Beth Revis

Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls Series #1) Cursed Looking for Alaska Evernight (Evernight Series #1) Frostbite (Vampire Academy Series #2) Eyes Like Stars: Theatre Illuminata, Act I Teeth Across the Universe (Across the Universe Series #1) A Million Suns (Across the Universe Series #2)

That's all for me. Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: