Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blog 84 - Giant Book Haul



Hey Guys and Gals,

I hope everyone is having a good day. I’m needless to say a little behind on my postings and while it would probably be a good idea to just start with a fresh start post, I can’t do that. I feel like I should share with you all everything that you missed while I wasn’t posting. So today I’m here to do a major book haul post. This post will be covering about three months of book hauls, so let’s get started. I will say what month, list the books, and then show the book covers.

September
1. Fathomless by Jackson Pearce
2. If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
3. Tiger’s Destiny by Colleen Houck

Fathomless If I Lie Tiger's Destiny (Tiger's Curse Series #4) 


October
1. Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto
2. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
3. Velveteen by Daniel Marks
4. Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
5. Endlessly by Kiersten White
6. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
7. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
8. Little Sinners and other stories by Karen Brown (Signed)
9. Hidden by P.C. Cast
10. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Heaven (Halo Trilogy #3) The Casual Vacancy Velveteen Carnival of Souls Endlessly (Paranormalcy Series #3) Alice in Zombieland The Raven Boys Little Sinners, and Other Stories Hidden (House of Night Series #10) Onyx (Lux Series #2) 


November
1. Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
2. Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova

Eve and Adam The Vicious Deep 

That is all I got for those months, and I look forward to reading them all and giving my reviews here on the blog. Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: