Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blog 82 - My Return



Hello my friends,

I apologize for my absence once again. I have been busy with school work. Now that the semester is over, I have done a few other things to free up my schedule for blogging and vlogging, so without further ado, here are some things to look forward to in the next couple of blog posts:

- Book Review on Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
- Giant Book Haul that covers September – November 2012
- December Pre-Christmas Book Haul
- Christmas Book Haul
- Nook Free Book Haul
- Part-Time Indian Book Review
- Textbook Haul for the spring 2013 semester – one class and graduation
- Goals for 2013 – reading, writing, and YouTube
- Rating system
- Fathomless book Review

I do hope that everyone sticks around and looks forward to the posts as much as I will enjoy writing them.

Until next time, Happy New Year, and Happy Reading!

No comments: