Saturday, January 5, 2013

Blog 91 - Goals for 2013



Hello there, it’s me again. Today’s blog post is going to be about just what the title says, “Goals for 2013.

Everyone has New Year Resolutions that they want to fulfill within the New Year. I have been having trouble fulfilling my resolutions for the past couple of years, so I decided to just simply set a few goals not necessarily resolutions that will stretch throughout the entire year. Most of my goals will be short term, and one will actually go throughout the entire year. So let’s get started

Reading
Goal #1: Read 35 books this year.
Goal #2: Read some genre books out of my comfort zone (Try something new)

Writing
I have been writing for quite some time now, and so far it seems that life, or something else gets in the way, not this year.
Goal #1: Finish my story, Adrenaline, revisions by the end of January (so far so good)
Goal #2: While Adrenaline is off with my critique partners, work on one of my other three concepts. Try to finish writing the book rough draft by summer time (July-August months)
Goal #3: Write up some query letters and start submitting for an agent.

Social Media
Goal #1 – Build up my blog posting to at least 4 days a week.
Goal #2 – Start making more YouTube vlog videos, do tag videos, book reviews, and try to create something different for the book community.
Goal #3 – Get more followers!

So those are my goals for this year, and I will also be using my new rating system with my book reviews which I will talk about in my next post. I look forward to fulfill a lot of these goals. Until next time, Happy Reading and Writing!

No comments: