Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blog 86 - Christmas Book Haul



Hello everyone and I hope you are doing well.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and/or good holiday season that you celebrate.

Today I want to share all the books that I received for Christmas from my family. Let’s get started shall we? I’m going to list the books and then show their book covers afterwards.

1. Selected Poems by Robert Frost
2. Night World Volume 1 by L.J. Smith
3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
5. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
6. Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter
7. Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
8. Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
9. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Robert Frost: Selected Poems (Fall River Press Edition) Night World #1-3: Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder Shatter Me Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy Series #3) Blood Promise (Vampire Academy Series #4) Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls Series #1) Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls Series #2) Cat's Cradle Cursed

I will be reading these books real soon and posting my reviews. Stay Tuned!
Until next time, Happy Reading Everyone!

No comments: