Saturday, January 5, 2013

Blog 92 - New Rating System

Hey everyone, I hope you are having a great day.

Today I wanted to share with you the rating system that I will be using for my book reviews. After about think it for days and weeks about this, and then finding out that I was sometimes over thinking it, I decided on my rating system.

I went with the very simplistic rating system. The 5 star rating system. I know everything in the world uses this rating system, but I like it and I made the stars my favorite color: light blue.

So without further ado, I give you my rating system that I will be using for my book reviews here on the blog.



= I HATED the book, and I wouldn't recommend at all.

  = I didn't like the book, and would less likely to recommend it. 
  
 =  The book was okay, and I may/may not recommend it.

= I liked the book, and would recommend it.

= I LOVED the book, and would highly recommend it. 


So there you have it, and I will start using this on my next book review. Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: