Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blog 89 - Spring Textbooks



Welcome back to another post here on TheAMWriter, and this is your host, Alisha.
Today’s post will be me sharing with my followers what textbooks I had to get for my final class towards my degree before graduation. I needed a literature requirement so I decided to take Selected American authors – Vonnegut, Updike, Oates.

Here are the books needed for that class:

1. Rabbit Angstrom: A Tetralogy by John Updike
2. God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater by Kurt Vonnegut
3. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
4. Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut
5. Black Water by Joyce Carol Oates
6. The Tattooed Girl by Joyce Carol Oates

Rabbit Angstrom: The Four Novels (Rabbit Run, Rabbit Redux, Rabbit Is Rich, Rabbit at Rest) (Everyman's Library) Slaughterhouse-Five; or, The Children's Crusade: A Duty-Dance with Death God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater; or, Pearls before Swine Breakfast of Champions; or, Goodbye, Blue Monday 
http://img1.imagesbn.com/p/9780452269866_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG The Tattooed Girl

I look forward to reading these for my class, and don’t forget as I read these I will be putting up reviews as I finish them. Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: