Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blog 85 - December Pre-Christmas Book Haul



Hello there,

In today’s blog post I will be showing you all of the books that I got in December before Christmas. There are not too many books in this haul mainly because it is so close to Christmas and I have already sent out my wish lists so I’m not allowed to buy any books until after Christmas. Let’s get started…

Lullaby (Watersong Series #2) 1. Lullaby (Signed) – now I have two copies of this book, as one of this will be used for my next giveaway.

Showtime 2. Showtime by Chloe Kayne

Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances 3. Let It Snow Anthology

Renegade 4. Renegade (Signed) – This one I wasn’t able to go to the book signing for it, but my good friend Sarah Nicolas (also see her at the YA Rebels and YAtopia) was able to pick up a copy for me while she was there at the signing.

That is all I got for this haul, until next time…Happy Reading guys!

No comments: