Sunday, May 13, 2012

Blog 48 - Twilight Graphic Novel Volume 2

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 

Author: Stephenie Meyer
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 240
Publisher: Hachette Book Group
Publication Date: October 11, 2011
ISBN-13: 9780316133197

About the Book

Having uncovered the dark secret of her enigmatic classmate, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan embraces her feelings for him, trusting Edward to keep her safe despite the risks. When a rival clan of vampires makes its way into Forks, though, the danger to Bella has never been more real. Will she make the ultimate sacrifice to protect the people dearest to her?

The second volume of Twilight: The Graphic Novel completes the visual adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's worldwide bestselling debut novel and is a must-have for any collector's library.

My Review

Volume two was pretty much the same way as volume one was for me. I catch a few differences in the books but not much.

Things that I liked were that it picked up where volume one left off, it stayed relatively close to what the books were with the scenes and dialogue. I did like that there was more color to the pages instead of being all black and white. 

Things that I didn't like about it were the page numbers. I really wished they would have put page numbers in this one. It makes it easier when I got to stop for a moment or want to track it on Good reads like I do. I got a little creative with this though, I counted the pages and placed a post-it note every 20 pages to help me keep track of the page numbers.

Overall, I thought it worked. I really liked how volume 2 ended with prom and we still got to see the color in their colors. 

Until next time, Happy Reading!    




No comments: