Sunday, May 13, 2012

Blog 47 - Twilight Graphic Novel Volume 1

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1




Author: Stephenie Meyer
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 200
Publisher: Hachette Book Group
Publication Date: March 16, 2010
ISBN-13: 9780759529434

About the Book

When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret...
Beautifully rendered, this first installment of Twilight: The Graphic Novel is a must-have for any collector's library.
My Review

Now this was my first graphic novel ever read, so I have nothing to compare this to.

What I did like about this graphic novel is that the drawings and the dialogue and how they stayed true to the original book. For what was there, I liked it. It stayed close to the original book. But I’m sure there is some variation to it.

What I didn’t like about it was that there were no page numbers. I like to keep track of my readings on Goodreads as I go through them, and it was hard to do with this book because there were no page numbers.

Overall, I thought it was an interesting perspective to the original series. I look forward to reading the others if they are made into graphic novels as well.

Until next time, Happy Writing!

No comments: