Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blog 114 - March Book Haul Part 2

Hey There, I hope you guys are having a great Tuesday. Today I would like to share with you a book haul for the second half of the month of March. I picked up quite a bit of books for the month, so without further ado let's get started:

ARCs or books won in contests.

1.) Loki's Wolves = Armstrong & Marr (Sent from Little, Brown & Company)
2.) Bewitching - Alex Flinn (Won through Goodreads)
3.) Reboot - Amy Tintera (Sent from Harper - an imprint of HarperCollins)


 Loki's Wolves Bewitching: The Kendra Chronicles Reboot
 

Other books I bought

1.) Night World Volume 2 - L.J. Smith
2.) Spirit Bound - Richelle Mead
3.) Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead
4.) Crash - Lisa McMann
5.) Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality - Elizabeth Eulberg
6.) Shadowland - Alyson Noel
7.) Macro Impossible - Hannah Moskowitz
8.) My Blood Approves - Amanda Hocking
9.) Fate - Amanda Hocking
10.) Flutter - Amanda Hocking
11.) Wisdom - Amanda Hocking
12.) Unravel Me - Taherah Mafi
13.) Poison - Bridget Zinn
14.) Mind Games - Kiersten White
15.) Going Vintage - Lindsey Leavitt
16.) Imposter - Jill Hathaway 

Night World #4-6: Dark Angel; The Chosen; Soulmate Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy Series #5) Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy Series #6) Crash Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality Shadowland (Immortals Series #3) Marco Impossible My Blood Approves Fate (My Blood Approves, #2) Flutter (My Blood Approves Series #3) Wisdom (My Blood Approves, #4) Unravel Me Poison Mind Games Going Vintage Impostor


Like I was saying...I got quite a few books this month, so I will be busy between homework, work, and reading.

Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: