Friday, July 27, 2012

Blog 69 - An Update!


Hey everyone, so I just wanted to do a quick little post to apologize for my absence on the blog. I have been SUPER busy between my new job, taking two 6 week college summer classes (I have one week left), and my book revisions. I’m taking my Upper Elective courses (UE) that I need to graduate on time in December with my Bachelor’s degree. I’m currently taking Classical Mythology – I'm loving this class. My second class is Intro to Art (online).

So over the next week I will be finishing up my classes and planning some blog posts and some videos that I will be filming for my YouTube Channel (since I haven’t been posting there either). I do hope that you guys will check them out when I have posted new stuff.

I hope you are all finding great books to read! Happy Reading!

No comments: