Friday, August 19, 2011

Blog 15 - ?? Back to School Already ??

Yup that's right. It's that time again. Well...at least for me :(

I'm a college senior and Monday starts a new semester for me. Now I know that my last post was at the beginning of the month and you think that it will be even longer between posts, but I promise you that I will do my best to post at least once or twice a week. Plus whenever I finish reading a book.

With school in session, that means there will be new projects in the works. I'm not quite done with my first book but with each passing day it is getting closer to being finished. Unfortunately I will not make my deadline which was set, by me, myself, and I, for August 20th. The past couple of days were kind of rough. I had either the stomach virus that is going around, or slight food poisoning, not sure which. But I'm feeling about 95% percent better, and should be 100% by tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.

I am going to try to post a few more blogs and book reviews this weekend to make up for my absence over the past couple of weeks when I was writing, and being sick...so please forgive me.

For those of you also going back to school before the end of the month, I wish you good luck for the school year and/or the semester.

As always please subscribe, comment, and until next time, Happy Reading & Writing!  

No comments: