Friday, May 24, 2013

Blog 125 - May Book Haul Part 2 (Pre-Birthday Haul)

Hey Everyone,

Today's post is going to be me showing you the second part to my May book haul. Part 2 of the book haul is still before birthday but not by much, the birthday is just around the corner next week. I'm pretty excited about it.

Here are the titles that I got in the past week to two weeks:

1. Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards (ARC sent to me from G.P. Putnam's Sons - an Imprint of Penguin Young Readers Group)
2. Harken by Kaleb Nation
3. Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
4. Far Far Away by Tom McNeal (ARC sent to me by Knopf - RandomHouse)
5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
6. Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
7. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
8. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

Phoenix: A Black City Novel Harken Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson Series #2) Far Far Away Throne of Glass Life After Theft Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass (Barnes & Noble Signature Editions) Twenty Boy Summer

That's all for me for now!
Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: