Friday, February 24, 2012

Blog 36 - Writer Retreat Weekend!!! Day 1

Hey Everyone! How are you? How have you been? Good I hope.

So for this post, I wanted to just talk about my plans for this weekend. Can you guess what I'll be doing?
Okay I will just tell you. I will be doing:

A Writer's Retreat Weekend!!

This weekend I will in be in the Orlando area, hanging out with YA Rebel Sarah Nicolas (Saturday). You can find her here:

http://www.youtube.com/YARebels

For the majority of the weekend we will be writing on our novels, checking out some awesome events, though this weekend apparently is the All-Star game weekend. So....events may vary depending on what we are currently doing. Today is day 1, and already I have eaten lunch at the Lazy Moon (Pizza Place), and written about 400 words. It's just the beginning. I will have more posts throughout the weekend, and when I return home.

Until then, Happy Reading and Writing!

No comments: