Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blog 34 - 2012 Book Challenge Update

Good Morning everyone! I hope you are all having a beautiful Saturday morning.

I wanted to talk about my book challenge a little bit. I made a post earlier saying that I will be reading 52 books this year as my challenge. That gives me a book a week. I have planned out all the books this year, and the only unknowns that I have are on the monthly book club picks. But those will be filled in as I go along.

You are probably wondering where the update is going to come in. That would be NOW. LOL. The update is that I am a little behind but not to worry. I will catch up by the end of this weekend.

For January I planned to read
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler (done)
- A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford (just finished)
- Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey (just started)
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
- (and at least starting) The Fault in our Stars by John Green

The Fault in our Stars was going to be read as the transition book from January to February.

But being that I am a little behind I will have to read Witch Eyes, Will Grayson Will Grayson, and The Fault in our Stars this weekend, so that I can continue my challenge on track with February's book picks.

Which the February book picks are as follows:
- (the finishing of) The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight By Jennifer E. Smith
- What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
- Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (ARC I received)
- The Quiet Society By Shane Hall (Friend of mine)

With that being said, I better get started on this reading. Until next time, Happy Reading everyone!

No comments: