Saturday, October 6, 2012

Blog 78 - Book Haul #11



So while I’m supposed to be currently on a book buying ban, I have horribly failed to keep to it. Between the weeks of August 15th and September 30th I have received in the mail, or bought the following books:

Books Received in Mail

 The Map of the Sky  1. The Map of the Sky by Felix J. Palma

Eve and Adam  2. Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate (ARC)

Through to You  3. Through to You by Emily Hainsworth (ARC)

Collateral  4. Collateral by Ellen Hopkins (ARC)

Books bought

The Night Circus  5. Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

If I Lie  6. If I Lie by Corrine Jackson

Fathomless  7. Fathomless by Jackson Pearce

Tiger's Destiny (Tiger's Curse Series #4)  8. Tiger’s Destiny by Colleen Houck

Ten  9. TEN by Gretchen McNeil

I look forward to reading all of these great titles and reviewing each and every one of them. So keep in an eye for these in the near future. That is all for now. Happy Reading!

No comments: