Friday, February 15, 2013

Blog 104 - Harry Potter Makeover



Hey Everyone!

So how many of you have seen or heard about the new Harry Potter covers that is set to come out starting in September for the paperback books to celebrate 15 years of Harry Potter?

If you haven’t heard, please take a look at some of these links I have placed below:

Kaleb Nation’s 60SR show:

Yahoo

There are other websites that are weighing in on the redesign for the Harry Potter book covers. I have heard that they will only be for the paperback books, but with me owning all of the books in Hardback, I will be making room on my shelves for the new paperback versions. I am a huge Harry Potter nerd and am pretty excited about what they will look like. I have only seen the first cover and look forward to seeing what books 2-7 look like. So tell me in the comments below: What are your thoughts on the new Harry Potter cover for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone? I’m interested to see what everyone thinks. Here is a before and after of the old and new cover.

(Picture courtesy of Google Search & www.eonline.com)

Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: