Friday, February 8, 2013

Blog 101 - Super Bowl 47 Book Haul



Hey Everyone,

So today’s post I wanted to share the books that I got in light of the Super Bowl 47. Books-A-Million bookstore near me had a coupon going on in spirit of “the Big Game”. The coupon was that if you picked a team on the coupon and that team won the Super Bowl then you were able to get $5.00 off your $25.00 dollar purchase. The coupon was valid I believe February 4th – 8th. So I picked the Baltimore ravens to win the game, and here are the books I got with that coupon:

1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (out a day early)
2. Demon Eyes by Scott Tracey
3. Strange Angels / Betrayals by Lili St. Crow (bind up volume)

Scarlet Demon Eyes (Witch Eyes Series #2) Strange Angels: Strange Angels and Betrayals

Also some other books that I picked up from Barnes and Noble this week were:

1. Dead until Dark by Charlaine Harris
2. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
3. Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Dead until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse / Southern Vampire Series #1) (True Blood) The Iron King (Iron Fey Series #1) Deity (Covenant series #3) 

I also picked up a new journal, but not sure yet if I will use it for my novel ideas, or a particular note taking book for my new novel ideas or not.

That is all for me!
Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: