Friday, March 7, 2014

Blog 155 - Santa is coming to Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg



Author: Steve Smallman
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 32
Publisher: Sourcebooks, Inc.
Publication Date: 10/01/2013
ISBN-13: 9781402290541

About the Book
It's Christmas Eve, Have you been good? Santa's packed up all the presents and is headed your way! With the help of a certain red-nosed reindeer, Santa flies over:
•Tampa City Hall
•Don CeSar Beach Hotel
•Raymond James Stadium
•Sunshine Skyway Bridge
•St. Petersburg Pier
•Tampa Bay History Center
•Open Air Post Office, St. Petersburg
•Museum of Science and Industry
•Tampa Bay Times Forum
•Salvador Dali Museum
•University of Tampa
•Tampa Theater
"Ho, ho ho!" laughs Santa. "Merry Christmas, Tampa!"
My Review
Cover: The book is very colorful. I know this is supposed to be a children's book, but the color and the title just captured my attention. This book is a children's picture book. I bought it because I didn't have any Christmas books and thought these were cute. I will save them for when I have little ones of my own.

Things that I liked: I really enjoyed that the author was so accurate with locations or parks, and names of everything he mentioned throughout the story. I loved the illustrations as well.

Things that I didn't like: Nothing in this category. I loved it.

Overall: I highly recommend it to anyone who has little ones and are looking for books to share with them close to the Christmas holiday season. I rated this a 5 out of 5 stars. 

Until next time, Happy Reading!



No comments: