Monday, December 9, 2013

Blog 147 - Charmed Graphic Novel Season 9 Volume 3



Author: Paul Ruditis
Format: Paperback
Pages: 182
Publisher: Zenescope Entertainment
Publication date: April 17, 2012
ISBN-13: 9781937068967

About the Book
The years have passed quickly for The Charmed Ones since they learned of their magical heritage. In only one decade they have experienced so much love and loss, joy and sorrow, failure and success. But time marches on and new challenges will be met as Phoebe is haunted by her past, Piper must deal with the present, and Paige is forced to cope with the future. But none of those events will prepare them to face the truth behind a family secret that could change everything for the Warren line!

My Review
I absolutely love these graphic novel that show what is happening after the final season of the TV show.

Things that I do like: I love that the Charmed Ones are still going through life with using magic and that their children are developing magical powers as well. I love that they set up these graphic novels as the ninth season. I really enjoy reading about the girls and the things that they are going through even if it isn't about demonic entities trying to take over again. The Charmed Ones seem to know how to take care of things. I love that.

Things that I don't like: Nothing against the book, but I really wish they would do these graphic novels as a TV show. I would love to watch it and collect the DVDs when they come out.

Overall: I really enjoyed reading this graphic novel and I look forward to reading the fourth installment of Season 9. I would recommend this to anyone who loved the show Charmed. I would rate this 4 out of 5 stars. 

Until next time, Happy Reading!

 

No comments: