Monday, December 9, 2013

Blog 146 - Charmed Graphic Novel Season 9 Volume 2



Author:
Format: Paperback
Pages: 184
Publisher: Zenescope Entertainment
Publication date: September 20, 2011
ISBN-13: 9780982582695

About the Book
The girls are back in town! Season 9 of Charmed continues in the pages of this graphic novel from Zenescope. Follow along everyone's favorite trio of witches as Paige, Phoebe, and Piper continue their adventures from the hit TV series.

My Review
Cover: I adore this cover of the Charmed ones.

Things that I liked: I loved reading this graphic novel. I love seeing what the Charmed ones are up to after they supposedly retired. I love that the girls are still having to fight evil that tries to take over. I love the vibrant colors that were used in coloring of the pages. I've always loved their adventures and the way that they always figure out what they need to defeat the evil of the day. Here I can see it and I can read on how they defeat the demon behind the problem. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures and I feel the illustrator captured the scenes just right in order to keep to the Charmed world perfectly but to always add a little something to it and keep it interesting throughout just like that TV show.

Things that I didn't like: I don't have anything to say about this one. I really enjoyed it.

Overall: I really enjoyed reading this, it was a quick read for me. I rate this a 5 out of 5 stars. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves graphic novels and Charmed fans.

Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: