Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blog 46 - New Blog Schedule

Hello There.

So I finally decided on a blog schedule. I will be testing it out starting the week of April 30 - May 5. I do hope that I can get some feedback on whether or not you guys like the new set up. This new schedule will go as follows:

Monday: Book Hauls (Books that I get for the week)

Tuesday: My Writing (progress on certain projects, talks of new projects, etc)

Wednesday: Book Recommendations (Self explanatory)

Thursday: Open topic day for posting on anything that I feel needs to be posted, maybe more about my writing.

Friday: Book Reviews

With Saturday and Sunday being used for planning of the next weeks posting. 

Please feel free to comment with any suggestions that you may have for Thursday or about the blog schedule in person. I figure with the next few weeks freeing up some of my time. I will most likely be posting more posting, and videos on my YouTube channel.

Until next time, Happy Reading!!

No comments: