Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blog 42 - A Book Haul

Hello There fellow readers! I hope you are all doing well on this Saturday afternoon.

First, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter.

HAPPY EASTER!!

Now onto the real reason we are here. A BOOK HAUL!
So in the last week I have gotten some great titles, or so I've heard from numerous sources. I've read tons of reviews on these books. So I'm excited that I got them, and looking forward to reading them sometime in the next few weeks. 

The books I got are:

1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
2. Anna dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
3. Zombie Tag by Hannah Moskowitz
4. Fated by Alyson Noel (An ARC I won on LibraryThing through early reviewers)
5. Break by Hannah Moskowitz
and finally
6. Pins and Needles by Karen Brown

The last book is actually a collection of short stories that was written by my Fiction Two professor at my school. I'm excited to read all of these books, and I will have a review up for each one as I read them. Leave comments down below, telling me what you got. 


As always Happy Reading, and Have a safe and Happy Easter.
 

No comments: