Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blog 29 - My Writing!

Good Evening!

So I wanted to tell you a little bit about my own writing. Sure I read tons of books, and I started this blog to keep track of my reviews and point out other fun stuff, but one thing I haven't been talking about is my very own writing. That is what this post is going to be about, my writing.

I'm currently writing my first book, and I'm going to be doing another writing session, as I call them, after this blog post. But it is true, I am writing my first book. Now I have a few peers that are holding me to this and I shall not disappoint them. I have set a goal to finish writing said first book by the end of April / beginning of May. So I have four months to finish writing this story.

What is this story about you ask? Well without giving it completely away, there are teenagers who are street racing in search of something that is lost, or so they think it is lost. I really don't want to give much away as it is still a work in progress. But the basics of the story are that these teenagers are entering a world and they don't really know what they are getting themselves into, but they are sort of forced to dive right in to find what it is that they are looking for. Okay, I've said too much, I mustn't say any more about it for now.

While this story is my main project at the current moment, I'm also plotting out several other projects that I will complete once I have finished the first one. These "books" I'm writing are going to be geared towards the Young Adult audience. I hope that one day I will be able to share them with the world and give everyone something new to read in their spare time.

Well that is all I can say for now. Until next time Happy Reading and Writing!

No comments: