Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blog 28 - 2012 Book Challenge

Welcome to the Year 2012! I wish everyone the best of luck for this year.

Now onto the book challenge that was mentioned in the Title. Last year I didn't really have a challenge for reading books. So this year I'm making one. I've decided to make myself as a writer and a reader, a challenge of reading 52 book this year is in order I think. So that is my goal this year, reading 52 books.

I think I can achieve this goal by reading a book every week. Of course, this means that there will be more book reviews to pop up. If I read 52 books then I will have 52 book reviews. I hope you guys are up for all the book reviews.

The majority of the books and their following reviews will be coming from my "to be read" pile (which currently stands at about 90 books to be read), as well as my Book Club on Goodreads, YA Today Book Club.


I'm currently reading my first book of the year. This one is the January pick for my book club. We are currently reading The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler. So I will most likely be putting the review for this book up on Sunday. Then I will start a new one.

As always Please feel free to comment, and subscribe! Until next time Happy Reading and Writing!!

No comments: