Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blog 117 - Final Exams



It is that time again. That part of the semester that part of the semester that every college student dreads.

FINAL EXAM WEEK.

Every college student goes through it at the end of the semester before either taking a semester off or moving onto the next semester of classes. The week is filled with stress-induced anxiety as the professors’ pile on the last minute assignments, quizzes, and tests, before the big Final Exam.

For once I do not feel stressed out like normal when final exam week comes around. It probably helps me immensely that this semester was filled with only one class, and that means I only have one final exam. My final exam is for a class titled AML4300 – Selected American Authors – Updike/Vonnegut/Oates. This was a very interesting class. I will say this: I’m very nervous about this final exam since it short answer all the way through. I didn’t do too badly on the midterm exam which was in a similar format. I think I will be okay.

I would just like to spread Good Luck to any and everyone who has final exams this week or in the coming weeks. May you pass your exams and all of your courses.

On a similar note, I would like to say that once my final grades are posted and provided I pass this course, then graduation will shortly follow.

What does this mean for the blog?
It means that there will be more posts coming to the blog with book hauls, book reviews, and some new type of blog posts with book related and writing related material. I’m so excited for gaining more time to post on the blog.

That is all for me right now, I have to get ready to go take that final exam. Wish me luck!
Until next time, Good Luck on your finals and Happy Reading!

No comments: