Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Blog 111 - March Book Haul Part 1

Hey There, I hope you guys are having a great Tuesday. Today I would like to share with you a book haul for the first half of the month of March. I picked up quite a bit of books for the month, so without further ado let’s get started:



1.) Enclave – Ann Aguirre
2.) Outpost – Ann Aguirre
3.) Fury – Elizabeth Miles
4.) Daimon – Jennifer L. Armentrout
5.) A Touch Menacing – Leah Clifford (Signed)
6.) Of Poseidon – Anna Banks (Signed)
7.) Article 5 – Kristen Simmons (Signed)
8.) Breaking Point – Kristen Simmons (Signed)
9.) The Madness Underneath – Maureen Johnson
10.) Why We Broke Up – Daniel Handler
11.) White Cat – Holly Black
12.) Someone like You – Sarah Dessen
13.) Miss Fortune Cookie – Lauren Bjorkman
14.) Under Shifting Glass – Nicky Singer





Like I was saying...I got quite a few books this month, so I will be busy between homework, work, and reading. Let me know in the comments below what you got or will be reading this month.

Until next time, Happy Reading!
 






No comments: