Monday, June 27, 2011

Blog 1 - Introduction

Hey Guys! This is Alisha from TheAMWriter Blog. I am an avid book reader, and I am also currently writing a book of my own. I am new to this kind of website, but will learn as I go. I decided to try blogging for my book reviews along with the website www.librarything.com.

Here are some of the books I will be reviewing over the next couple of days:

1. Joy for Beginners by Erica Bauermeister (ARC)
2. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by: J.K. Rowling
3. The First Five Pages: A Writer's Guide to Staying Out of the Rejection Pile by: Noah Lukeman
4. Escape From Zobadak by: Brad Gallagher (ARC)
5. The Soldier's Wife by: Margaret Leroy (ARC)
6. Becoming Marie Antoinette by: Juliet Grey (ARC)
7. Southern Comfort by: Fern Michaels

These are just a few titles to get me started. But there will be more along the way. Plus I probably will be doing an "In my Mailbox" type of thing. For when I get more ARC's (advanced reader copies) and/or books that I buy.

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys will subscribe to keep reading. See you guys next time. In the meantime Happy Reading!!

No comments: