Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blog 71 - Book Haul #9


Hello Everyone!

So I’m still on a book buying ban, but I recently caved and got some posts. I only got two books; the other two books in this list are books that I received in the mail from publishing companies. :) So here are the books that I got:

1. Paper Towns by John Green – I’ve heard so much about this book that I can’t wait to read it. I’m also trying to get all of John Green’s books, because I loved the books by him that I read so far. 

2. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin – I got the deluxe edition for this book though I didn’t realize at the time that it was a deluxe edition. I also didn’t realize that it was a $50 book. However, when I went to go pick it up the cashier at the store had to double check the price because it was ringing up as 50% off. I also got my 10% member discount so instead of $50 for the book I paid $22.50. I was pretty stoked about that.

3. Outpost by Ann Aguirre – this is an advanced reader’s copy and the sequel to Enclave. I’ve heard some good things about this series so I am definitely going to be reading it soon.

4. The Map of the Sky by Felix J. Palma – this is the sequel to The Map of Time. This book sounds really awesome in a detective type of way. I’m looking forward to read this series.

So that is all the books that I got for my book haul! I shall be returning to my book buying ban now. I have A LOT of books that need to be read before I buy anymore.

Until next time, Happy Reading!

No comments: